What are cookies?
Anonymous tracking software
To track your use of this website, we use Google Analytics. This service gathers anonymous data about how people use our site and then provides us with visitor statistics, information about which pages have been viewed, etc. We use this data to:
• To recognise your computer when you visit this website;
• To track you as you navigate this website;
• To improve the website’s usability;
• To analyse the use of this website.
If this makes you feel uncomfortable, you can opt–out of being tracked by Google Analytics.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
• In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
• In Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un–checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
• In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files. Find instructions for doing so.
• In Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you ”Clear private data“ (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
This website is owned and operated by Dare Studio.
If you have any questions about the cookies on this website, or this cookies policy, please contact Dare Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org.